My killer keeps walking backwards...
It's been happening for a few days....every now and then they'll just start walking backwards for a short period of time O_O
It's been happening for a few days....every now and then they'll just start walking backwards for a short period of time O_O
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like a new feature.
You main myers?
He loves moonwalking
Did you accidentally hit a macro keybind?
I'm using the ROG Ally, atm, as my desktop just fried....
God only knows what the dock is registering O_O
Sounds like a worn off thumbstick.
I am playing with M/K but I did remember to disable the game pad on it.
I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it starts to Hee Hee as well.
I main Myers and use play with your food, if you are the obsession you'll see me do that.
My immediate thought was analog drift because I have ptsd from all the times my controllers had it.
Wish all games had deadzone settings and also majority of the time controllers drift is because of the dust or dead skin.
It is not hard to open controllers and clean them btw if you are careful the first time. It is not complicated, so since i started babling about this maybe I save someone some money. You can also replace dpad and buttons easily from one controller to another if you have more of them.
Sorry for slight derail lol but I wanted to share this.