The perfect Nicolas Cage cosmetic does not exi-- wait a minute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV4cEbUW3v0
Never saw this movie. Don't know the context. I'll take this commenter's word for it:
"Off context, this scene is hilarious. On context, it's heartbreaking"
Regardless, this look is on another level: Tiger shirt, tighty-whities, dirty crew socks, scruffy/bloody face AND a bottle of alcohol?
Comments
Oh I loved this movie! This would be a great skin.
LMAO, I made this exact topic when Nick was released, as I literally saw this movie the night before.
lol I never even heard of it (surprisingly!). I'll have to watch it sometime. And right? Perfect skin!
lol really? how funny lol
BHVR definitely needs to do some variation of this look (if they can't do an exact replica because they don't want to shell out the $$$ to the studio). It's perfect for DBD lol
Isn't that same exact tiger logo already in the game on a map offering?