I died with 4 (four) bloodpoints total - can you guess what happend?
I died with 4 (four) bloodpoints total - can you guess what happend?
Only wrong answers are allowed.
I died with 4 (four) bloodpoints total - can you guess what happend?
Only wrong answers are allowed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give us a hint and tell which emblem this BP went to.
Maybe a grab off the gen?
Grab out of a locker, the 4 BP was boldness
A bug happened?
you literally would get more points just by entering the second hook stage, no? (I mean, at least the skillchecks..)
Maybe with Tombstone Myers? But I don't know if Myers can only kill by his own hands with tombstone, if they are in second hook stage or right at the beginning.
Or maybe he just didn't do wiggle-skillchecks and let himself die on hook because of the salt that he got caught seconds after match start? ๐คฃ
Anyways, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush so you should celebrate 4bp and be grateful ๐
Tombstone Myers and Sadako can kill without any hooks. Though they would need time to get to that state and in that time you should get at least some kind of points even when trying to avoid them
You have met the most efficient tunneler ever.
It was a pyramidhead, so i guess tunneling make sense