The Scariest Part of This Game....

When you are working on a Generator, you're almost done, and a DC BOT comes running over to help you ☠️

Comments

  • This made me laugh, it's so true. I'm always like "no! ######### off!"

  • One game I was injured on a Gen (last Gen, I have Adrenaline and Resilience). The Bot which was around for some time came to my Gen and wanted to heal me. I ignored it, so the Bot went on the Gen and immediatly let go of it to crouch next to me. Waited for a few seconds before he went back on the Gen. He repeated this all the time and got 4 failed Skill Checks (the ones you get when you let go off a Gen...really annoying).

    Really helpful Bots...

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    One game I was injured on a Gen (last Gen, I have Adrenaline and Resilience). The Bot which was around for some time came to my Gen and wanted to heal me. I ignored it, so the Bot went on the Gen and immediatly let go of it to crouch next to me. Waited for a few seconds before he went back on the Gen. He repeated this all the time and got 4 failed Skill Checks (the ones you get when you let go off a Gen...really annoying).

    Really helpful Bots...

    The DC BOTS are like a 3rd team. You have The Killer, The Survivors and The DC BOTS which are in their own world.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3550162#Comment_3550162

    The DC BOTS are like a 3rd team. You have The Killer, The Survivors and The DC BOTS which are in their own world.

    Yeah. They also seem to be drawn to Z-Walls. Sometimes I watch a Bot when it gets chased by the Killer and they almost always end up at a Z-Wall where they try to crouch. I would guess they go to the nearest Window or Pallet and in the end, it is a Z-Wall.

  • Finally, a reason to run Corrective Action...

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Finally, a reason to run Corrective Action...

    Lmao 🤣

  • Definitely more scary than an m1 killer in chase.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Finally, a reason to run Corrective Action...

    Rise of the DC-bot meta.