Customization Tab should show cosmetics you haven't bought yet

Hey there!

Just a little feature I would like to see is, that you can see cosmetics which are buyable at the ingame store but which you haven't bought yet at the customization Tab.

Sometimes when I wait for a game, I look at bloodwebs, Customization and so on to make time pass until the game starts.. I would love to see some outfits there (maybe an extra Tab inside of the Customize Tab?) which I can try on. Just like a closet. Seeing them on my character. You could link these to the shop so I could go and buy them.

Nothing that important, just a small suggestion. Maybe some people would see "ohh this is a nice outfit here.." while waiting and go buy it after the match :P

qol.jpg


Comments

  • I think that is crossing a consumer barrier, much better if you could press a button next to the other one to allow you to see store cosmetics. Like place the button next to the other one up here.

    image.png
  • @Emeal said:

    I think that is crossing a consumer barrier, much better if you could press a button next to the other one to allow you to see store cosmetics. Like place the button next to the other one up here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MAJLLDXXG0HA/image.png

    Yeah, maybe that. I would just like to try on and compare cosmetics while waiting for a game. It isn't possible to go to the store while waiting for a match to start, you get out of queue by doing so.

  • @Farya said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3549815#Comment_3549815

    Yeah, maybe that. I would just like to try on and compare cosmetics while waiting for a game. It isn't possible to go to the store while waiting for a match to start, you get out of queue by doing so.

    Yeah I definitely think people who wanna check out cosmetics etc should be able to do it. But I think I would hate having cosmetics I don't own or have paraded in front of me when I go to equip cosmetics.

  • But I think I would hate having cosmetics I don't own or have paraded in front of me when I go to equip cosmetics.

    So make it an extra button/Tab right next to the one with the two arrows, like Emeal suggested. This way you have your own cosmetics and the ones which you didn't purchase kinda sepperated.