Blackwater Swamp
What have you done with the map?
You can se straight through the map now, totally destroyed any were to hide and i never seen any killers having problem finding survivors before.
Pls stop killing all maps
What have you done with the map?
You can se straight through the map now, totally destroyed any were to hide and i never seen any killers having problem finding survivors before.
Pls stop killing all maps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you elaborate? What do you mean "see straight through the map"? I haven't had any problems with it.
I played it today and all trees and vegitation is gone. If you stand on the boat you se all way over .
Maby the swamp burned up ? XD
I wasn't aware they changed the Swamp. I can't find anything about it in the patch notes, so I'm guessing this is unintended.
No idea what you mean, but by how you’re describing it makes it seem like a bug.
wait did they change swamp?