Short shorts for David King
Yes.
Yes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need a boxer for david
Is this good enough?
Someone upload this to R#34 it's too sexy to be here
It's lovely but can't combo that with the shirtless look.
Technically you could if you peel off the top half and just have it loose around his waist, works either way
why stop there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJwftPHmkSM
Sold.
Stupid sexy David
Hell yeah, we can have a lore friendly way. Now the Devs can't deny us.
I'm in love, why haven't I seen that before?
I just want to see his but no clothes 😒.
Yes.
I'd like him to have a boxing outfit. With gloves.
Just yes
Yup yup