Regards to hiding survivor prestige

I understand that this is being tested on some users my self being one of them I'm going say I view the change as negative I'm not a fan.

Comments

  • Why though? I've seen so much less lobby dodging since they started testing it. Lobby dodging is the only thing it's really useful for.

  • @AXZV46 said:

    I understand that this is being tested on some users my self being one of them I'm going say I view the change as negative I'm not a fan.

    Care to elaborate? A statement without providing an argument is a bad statement.

  • As one of said users...

    Pros: -

    • No lobby shopping (or at least much harder).
    • No targeting players with tunneling/camping based on levels.
    • MMR actually has some kind of chance to work without constantly having to accommodate backfilling.
    • Helps the Killer's mental by not having them even worry about lobby levels.
    • Generally faster filling lobbies.

    Cons: -

    • erm... survivors have to wait to show off rank in end game lobby?
  • @AXZV46 said:

    I understand that this is being tested on some users my self being one of them I'm going say I view the change as negative I'm not a fan.

    Why?