Please make it so killers can't body block at hooks.
I should have clipped through the Wesker body blocking me at the hook to unhook but apprently you can't. If they have hook suck we should be able to force him to hit us by clipping through right when he is at the hook and go for the unhook. Of it matters the map was Shelter Woods.
Comments
I don't exactly know which hook you are talking about but RPD corner hooks are notorious for being able to be blocked by the killer. This has to be fixed.
Lol
What are you talking about? I've never had issues unhooking someone with a killer being there. Is there a place where they are standing and it's literally impossible to access the hook? Which hook is it specifically so it can get fixed?
can you show us a clip of it happening?
Anti-facecamp will fix this at least, so help is on the way.