Allow copy text from endgame chat

How many times I wish I knew what the person speaking another language had said so I could translate it on the web but can't copy it.

Worse case is something along the lines of Arabic or Russian where I can't even find the letters on the keyboard to type to translate

Please can we have a copy so to paste function in DBD so that we can hear the words of encourangement from everyone in the world?

Comments

  • You can google 'translate image' to find sites that do just that.

    "Win + shift + s" allows you to copy only the chat-box, and paste it directly into those sites.

  • @Evan_ said:

    You can google 'translate image' to find sites that do just that.

    "Win + shift + s" allows you to copy only the chat-box, and paste it directly into those sites.

    More awkward with access to the text seemingly more easy, but a nice solution @Evan_ thank you! :)

  • A friend of mine has translated several time Russian text from the end game.

    Every single time it was swear words and harm wishes.

    I don't bother anymore.

  • i was about to ask it to the same reasons, allow us to copy and paste so we can write in other languages.