My account was banned for no reason.

I started logging into the game yesterday and it showed no internet connection, I thought it was me at first until I connected to bE. it showed that my account was banned, I don't understand what happened, I just haven't played the game in two days, was I not playing aggressively enough. I have been playing since June of this year and have played 562 hours so far, an average of 4-5 hours a day, I don't understand why a game I love so much is banning my account, what am I doing wrong.I know it's not easy for game companies to make money, I didn't choose one of those modded archive accounts on the market, I bought all the dlc and some of the skins with my pocket money, I don't understand where I went wrong and why I was treated so badly.I've been playing the game despite the fact that I'll often complain about all the problems with it, but this time really broke my heart.

Comments

  • Mate I feel sorry for you, but you should open a ticket on the support page instead. They’ll check it and see if it’s an error or tell you what you did to get banned like that directly.

  • Bans are not discussed publicly on the forums.

    I wish you luck though!