Disconnects/party errors
I'm on wired Internet, but I've been having a lot of matches that disconnect out of nowhere and more party errors. Is this just me?
I'm on wired Internet, but I've been having a lot of matches that disconnect out of nowhere and more party errors. Is this just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not just you. I couldnt play a couple days ago due to this error, and while I was able to play yesterday I did get kicked from one lobby with this error again. The rest of my games were okay. There is a post about it anyway in the bug section and it's under review.