Hi! When will flashlights be activated again in dbd? Will there be significant changes?
Thank you for your time!
Thank you for your time!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Presumably flashlights will be reenabled once the Mid-Chapter update goes live. That'll be roughly 3 weeks from now.
I’d like to know the same.
The Devs said in their Sneak Peak of the Patchnotes on Discord that they will roll out a Hotfix for the Flashlights. If and when it comes was not said.
Ah, thanks. I gave that a miss thinking it was just discussing things we already knew.
Will there be significant changes?
I don't think they will change anything about the flashights(?) because they were taken off because of bug/exploit in combination with something else, and not because something was wrong about using them for what they are meant for.
Hot off the presses.