Why is the user OCHIDO so hated in the community?
I usually don't ask stuff like this but since i'm still new I would like to know why.
I usually don't ask stuff like this but since i'm still new I would like to know why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because he was the one who began the whole toxic thing between killer and survivor mains, his viewers started doing the same crap he did in games.
He would also exploit the game to the point where the killer couldn't combat any of the survivors, like trapping the killer in certain positions so they couldn't hit or down survivors.
He's also been perma ban multiple times, but has came back with different accounts.
He started witch hunts to get Killers that out played and dominated his lil SWF circle jerk. Like putting the persons account profile on steam out there, and telling his fanboys to blanket report them for BS to get there accounts frozen, or banned.
Also he is a poopie head.
@MandyTalk Please close this thread!
How can stating facts get me banned?
Mind you I've been gone for awhile.
Good enough. Edited my post.
@MandyTalk close this before it gets out of hand.