What do you play dbd on?
It's time to represent.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uhh...
Sad to hear.
*badum tss*
Consoles were fun until they started with this always on bullshit.
Just plug&play was cool. Bring your console to your friends house, and play.
But plug, connect, verify, download update, your account has been temporarily suspended because little timmy reported you for unsportmanship behavior, not play. Isn´t really fun anymore. At least for me.
Had tons of games for PS1&2. Some for PS3. But there it started to get annoying.
Maybe i get a switch, because i travel a lot.
If i'm lucky i'll be able to buy one by next summer.
PC/XBOX depends on my mood though really.
Some of my friends own a switch and they are pretty happy with it.
After I bought BF3 both for PS3 and PC I realized how bad the PS actually is and completely switched to PC
But Nintendo consoles are a special case, since they have so many exclusive titles.
Really hard to resist.
Yeah that's what i'm expecting to buy by next summer.
PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. It's just unfair I can't try Toxic Bill. Otherwise I prefer PS4.