Can't play survivor

I click to play as survivor and it gives me a loading symbol then an error shows up saying failed to create a party. I tryed loading as a killer works fine. Restated the game even uninstalled and reinstalled game same issue

IMG_20230918_153334.jpg


Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I'm having this issue on PlayStation (PS4). I can play killer but not survivor (technically I can play killer, but the queue is so long it's not actually worth it).

    I can play survivor on Nintendo Switch. I tried sending a friend request to the PS4 but that also failed on the PS4 side. There's no playing survivor.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I'm having this issue on PlayStation (PS4). I can play killer but not survivor (technically I can play killer, but the queue is so long it's not actually worth it).

    I can play survivor on Nintendo Switch. I tried sending a friend request to the PS4 but that also failed on the PS4 side. There's no playing survivor.

    Reading on discord it's a PlayStation thing no one can play survivors