Preschool needs a permanent hook spawn downstairs
Same with the permanent hook spawn on the roof of Thompson house.
Guess what happenend today. Downed last survivor downstairs, basement wasn't at the preschool, no hook around was to reach. No hooks around was used either, so I had never a chance at any point of the game to hook someone who ran downstairs. That last toxic survivor noticed that and kept running downstairs over and over again till I had enuf and slugged her. Thankfully the hatch didn't spawned at the usual spot and she didn't even try to find it. Just wanted to be annoying.
Either a basement or a hook downstairs. Can't be for real that none of them is there. Especially with all the pallets around its a safe zone to bodyblock or palletstun.
Guess what happenend today. Downed last survivor downstairs, basement wasn't at the preschool, no hook around was to reach. No hooks around was used either, so I had never a chance at any point of the game to hook someone who ran downstairs. That last toxic survivor noticed that and kept running downstairs over and over again till I had enuf and slugged her. Thankfully the hatch didn't spawned at the usual spot and she didn't even try to find it. Just wanted to be annoying.
Either a basement or a hook downstairs. Can't be for real that none of them is there. Especially with all the pallets around its a safe zone to bodyblock or palletstun.
Comments
Also, is it just me or is the hook spawns on The Game completely screwed right now? It feels like there are barely any hooks on the lower level.
Show support in there my man.
I had 4 games yesterday. They ran down to the basement area every single time knowing full well they couldn't be hooked. One even managed to break free and run down and get the hatch because of it. What a broken, busted game. You literally can't do anything.
Survivors like those ruin everything. Everything they find has to be exploited to hell and back.
The basement needs 2 hooks.
Basement should be permanent at some structures. Preschool, Thompson house (take out the awful attic hook), Ward, and Grim Pantry. We already have it on Game and Haddonfield, I don't see a problem with it on other maps that need it.
*Random survivor main answer
Never misses a chance to make fun of survivors :chuffed:
*badum tss*
My god I'm so lucky I don't face scum like that as killer. If I did, I'd 100% slug them to death and dance on them when they're dead.
On the other hand it would be really hard to get them in the basement if you downed them anywhere else.
I've said before the area underneath the grim pantry needs changes. It's such a confusing mess when they keep changing the entrances. I really don't like areas like preschool basement or under rhe oantry, claustrophobic confusing little areas wirh no line of sight. I assume its to be easy for survivors but it often comes across as frustrating rather than fun. Even as survivor i can die under the pantry because I can't find a way out lol