Legion v. Survivor Playability
Now- to open this discussion, I am not saying the legion is really strong or overpowered. I think most people are in agreement of his strengths and weaknesses.
What this is about is the relatively un-fun survivor aspect of playing against him. Without windows and pallet looping, you literally have no defense except maybe a well timed exhaustion perk or 360 against him.
I just played 3 games in a row against legions and all of them had Franks mix tape which basically ensures a down in two power uses. It's not super overpowered, it's just extremely unfun to play against and thats not how it should be.
Atleast with insta hatchets and Meyers infinite tier 3, you still have some options to work with. I dunno just some thoughts I was having. Anyone have any input on this?
Comments
Not sure, probably a good QoL buff for legion, but boring and annoying for the survivor.
If you don't heal against him and he hits you with Frenzy then your bar starts at a lower percentage. So it will take less hits to down people.
Not so bad then
But id prefer if he wasnt a m2 and down like a certain other killer thats top tier. Tho he can be fun... Racing across the map haha
I'm not sure as a survivor I want the chase to take less time, considering extending the game helps win games. The more time he's chasing me the more time we have for gens.
To them maybe its the fact they want to hide and do gens?
I mean fun is always subjective. But if both options are unfun then theres a significant problem with the legion, which Behavior doesn't seem interested in listening to.
Meh. Better be a new killer.
Are you joking? They hate the idea of not being able to put up a long chase because of how quickly Legion ends it by hiding his face and u just fall down.
Moonwalking isn't the only viable solution.
And yea. Its a cheese. Because ive seen top notch killer mains use him and not end the chase.
Unfun?
Didn't you see the stream where the dev say that they where designing killer to make them fun and that their viability wasn't in their mind?
Fun to who?
Nobody knows
Hahahah exactly. Both sides don't enjoy him.