No more Developer Updates?

I dont remember when, but, the last DU was a long time ago right? why? Now we will have the patch notes minutes before release? DU was great.

Comments

  • @Ricardo170373 said:

    I dont remember when, but, the last DU was a long time ago right? why? Now we will have the patch notes minutes before release? DU was great.

    The last dev update was Nicolas Cage on July 24th (Monday).

    I expect the dev update for the upcoming midchapter TODAY.

  • @KaTo1337 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/391766/no-more-developer-updates

    The last dev update was Nicolas Cage on July 24th (Monday).

    I expect the dev update for the upcoming midchapter TODAY.

    Feel like it was a Tuesday

  • This is very convenient timing, but they aren't going anywhere! A new one was just posted today:

    Spooky season is officially underway, and we’re getting in the spirit with a hefty Developer Update covering everything coming to the game within the next month. This time, we have news to share about new features, Killer updates, and various Perk & map changes. Anti Face-Camping You probably don’t want to find yourself on…