Why is Huntress players movement speed so inconsistent.
Like ######### is happening. Did they buff this chick? Half the huntress I face is zooming and playing like its a 115 killer and I'm using made for this.
And no they'er not using that add on to become a regular killer. They're either slow af or fast af.
Comments
the players you are playing against ether have better or weaker pathing than each others.
Could it be the iri add-on that makes her faster when she's out of hatchets, maybe?
Bloodlust? That seems to be a case of Bloodlust. Although I don't get why that would happen on Huntress.
Not saying it was a cheater but it wouldn't be unusual either
Aren't they using one of Xeno's perks paired up with STBFL for a quick and easy catch-up after dealing the hit?
So, she not only throw car or bus at you? She become one?
Tunning Huntress?