Scream license??
I would really love if Sidney Prescott cane to dbd. Her perks are laid out, and she has so many opportunities for outfits! I know it would cost a lot of money but it would be awesome to see Sidney running around the map.
I would really love if Sidney Prescott cane to dbd. Her perks are laid out, and she has so many opportunities for outfits! I know it would cost a lot of money but it would be awesome to see Sidney running around the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree that having her in the game would be cool, but since our version of GF is an original character it would be kind of... dumb?
How do you fit her in when she has no connection to the killer from her franchise?