PLANS TO ADD AN IN-GAME STATISTICS TAB?

DBD players from consoles would be very grateful for this feature. Please, consider adding an in-game statistics tab, like steam do! I've never been able to know more about my statistics like PC players while I'm playing on PS4...

Comments

  • It would be nice if they added stats in-game so you don't need to rely on third party apps, to be honest. But until that happens, you can just take screenshots of the end game screen in PS4 and upload them to Nightlight so you can keep track of your stats, as it works by manually uploading the image without taking in count the platform afaik.

    Save the memorable moments in your games on PS4™ consoles by taking screenshots and recording video clips.


  • @Batusalen said:

    It would be nice if they added stats in-game so you don't need to rely on third party apps, to be honest. But until that happens, you can just take screenshots of the end game screen in PS4 and upload them to Nightlight so you can keep track of your stats, as it works by manually uploading the image without taking in count the platform afaik.

    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/ps4-capture-gameplay-screenshots/

    it's what I do... just put them on a usb drive before I go to bed and upload to nightlight during work the day... really wish it was an in-game thing