New miss CD speed for Xeno

Thank you. It finally feels like there are things to be done. Turrets are finally meaningful and do at least something + Xeno can no longer mindlessly M2. Very good change and I think this is enough at this point (I want no further buffs or nerfs to the killer)

Comments


  • @Gandor said:

    Thank you. It finally feels like there are things to be done. Turrets are finally meaningful and do at least something + Xeno can no longer mindlessly M2. Very good change and I think this is enough at this point (I want no further buffs or nerfs to the killer)

    Ehhhhhh! Thats a beautiful patch note list:

    Content The Xenomorph: Reviewed the Remote Flame Turret placement logic to allow for more flexibility when deploying them Decrease the Tail Attack cooldown movement speed from 2 to 1.2 m/s when missing or when it is obstructed Perks: Adjusted the descriptions of Blast Mine, Chemical Trap, and Wiretap for consistency Added…

    The Xenomorph:

    • Reviewed the Remote Flame Turret placement logic to allow for more flexibility when deploying them
    • Decrease the Tail Attack cooldown movement speed from 2 to 1.2 m/s when missing or when it is obstructed
    • Fixed an issue where The Xenomorph's regular movement speed could remain after downing a Survivor with the Tail Attack
    • The Xenomorph is now correctly able to destroy turrets in the malfunctioned state


  • So I have basically same view at the topic as Scott:

    https://youtu.be/9TLZyw0BsN0?si=hd6oe_ymoTWP6hji