Who Designed Some Of These Achievements?
500 BLINK ATTACKS?? 500??
Some of these achievements dont really make sense, and from my experience the Console version isnt any better.
Skilled Huntress on Console requires you to land 100 Hatchets (that have to down a Survivor) from 24 Meters away, on PC (which is considered to be easier to play Huntress on) only requires 20??
Hemophobia is basically just a luck-based achievement unless you want to throw your entire team under the bus to get it... and frankly Im not doing that.
Surely Im not the only person to look at the achievements and see that they are really really not well design. Hopefully BHVR can revisit old achievements and make them a bit better than what they are now.

Comments
You should see Taking One For The Team.
250 protection hits on a recently unhooked survivors, that one was the last achievement i got due to how long it took, and just being dumb luck, you essentially have to do unsafe unhooks and put the teammate at risk of getting tunneled out to make any progress on it.
Could also mention Myers Stalking achievement, The Man Behind the Bush, it was 300 Tier ups if i recall? i straight up started throwing games where i just fully stalked everyone to get this one going.
Theres also Bless You which requires Blessing 20 hex totems, which is complete luck if the killer brings a Hex which are rare nowdays and that you are the one that finds it.
Or the fan favorite, Outbreak Breakout, 20 escapes from RPD where you HAVE to open an exit gate.
I hate trophies/achievements that make you play in a weird way... I like most DBD trophies cause they are typically quite reasonable... but some of them... Jesus...
The 100 hatchets for Skilled Huntress on PlayStation is unfortunately a PS4 limitation, that carries over to PS5 because the PS5 and PS4 versions are a free upgrade/same version of the game deal... even though the trophy could be updated on PS5, it can't be updated on PS4 sadly so we're stuck with it... and that is the case for a lot of DBD achievements unfortunately.
I got that achievement much easier with only about 10 hatchets in the end thanks to the trophy bug a while back... I had to stop playing DBD a while so I could actually score the last few and get the trophy vid...
That bug also completely bypassed the 20 RPD gate and escapes... I've had about 8 legit, and I'm not too upset by the 250 protection hits after unhooking another player also getting glitched, as that trophy/achievement made 0 sense after basekit BT but before hook grabs were disabled... you only get that if you exchange now... but it's still a lot xD
Hemophobia is a total crap shoot... the killer DCed on me twice when I was on pace to get it... normally I hang at gates and try to be helpful getting my team out, but when I finally had the real chance to get out, I totally sold out and dipped on my Cheryl with an active Reverse Bear Trap on her head.... I wasn't waiting for nothing... 🤣🤣🤣
Evil Incarnate I got really lucky, I went against a baby survivor team and got it first try... counted my lucky stars on that one 😶
Left 4 Dead is just plain evil to get... I only got it cause the Demodoggy let me get it when I finished working on the gen as my final teammate died. Maybe some Adrenaline, Sole Survivor, Wake Up, Spine Chill build might let you get it legit... but the stars really need to align...
I've actually got most of the nasty ones done... only problem one I see left really is 10 slam survivors into another survivor on Wesker... I've only ever seen it once, and that was me being a dumbass crossing the streams. Maybe won't be too bad though if I wait for unhooks.... though if all else fails can always go friendly with 2 players left and get some cheeky hits...
But yeah, overall achievements good, you can get most them with normal play... but God damn a select few are plain nasty xD
Outbreak Breakout is probably among the worst. If you bring the map offering, the Killer often tunnels you (or anyone to ensure a 4k). That means you basically have to RNG roll the map AND escape while being the one to open the gate, no hatch.
I have all the achievements and tomes other than 16-4 and the special item hits, but only because I've 'no-lifed' the game. (Technically I save the White Glyph tomes for a rainy day, and also bank a lot of completed tomes, so I don't know any of the lore.) I don't mind Man in the Bush, because at least the T1->T2 counts as a tier up, and you can usually get 2-3 T3s minimum in a match. Although to be fair I enjoy Myers' playstyle.