P72 xenomorph?
What highest you've seen I would not think that was even possible this fast...
What highest you've seen I would not think that was even possible this fast...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s been 2 weeks, so if someone played a lot every day since Xeno’s release I think P72 is plausible. I haven’t seen anything higher than that though.
I wish I had the time to get that 😭
Below 20, pretty sure about that. I mean, if you always play the side which has the Bonus, play A LOT of DBD and maybe even SWF with everyone bringing BPS... Sure, possible. But still very high.
tbf I was able to P9 Larry in 2 and a half hours after release. Reason why it took me 2 and a half was because the DLC only comes out 1 hour after the chapter drops (still don't understand why) and it took me 1.5 hours to spend the BP
having a P72 Xeno 2 weeks after release does not surprise me at all, especially if they had a bunch of points saved up beforehand
I wish I had that much free time to do anything...
depends on how much bp they had saved on the archives and stuff... and much they go outside...
that is kinda impressive in a "why?" way...
Yeah they obviously have to had saved lot of bp before and play swf with cakes too. Well I don't think they have spent their time on outside much lately at least. I could only have dreamt of getting my P100 with that fast pace.
Ive seen a p100 singularity like 1 or 2 days after his release.
you can find the screenshots as a proof somewhere in my comment history i think.
EDIT: Found it
I don't think that humanly possible in 1 or 2 days unless they never used their bp and had like 100 million ready before he came out... That has to be hacker.