Has every DLC bonus cosmetics?
If u buy something as a DLC instead of ingame store u get some extra DLCs (like leatherface and the dwight head skin).
Is that on every DLC? Is there a list of all skins included in DLCs? Not that I really care about the cosmetics, just want to know if there is a consistency
Is that on every DLC? Is there a list of all skins included in DLCs? Not that I really care about the cosmetics, just want to know if there is a consistency
Comments
Here are images of the cosmetics you gain from purchasing the respective DLCs from the Store directly.
Laurie, Ace, Feng, Quentin & Tapp get a full set, three pieces each.

Kate, Adam & Jeff get one item each, being the torso piece.

The Doctor receives a full set as well.

Finally, Dwight receives a head piece (for some reason) from purchasing the Leatherface DLC.

@Superyoshiegg Idk maybe they thought Dwight needed some love... i mean brutal love
Apparently it was meant to be a thing to compensate players who paid for the DLC by giving them free exclusives since he DLC’s contents can now be obtained without paying.
I guess it was a lie because I didn’t get anything when 2.0.0 came out.
I still think BHVR should have done something of the sort though. Maybe they should give some form of exclusive cosmetic or something to users who purchase the DLC as opposed to farming it? I don’t know.
That wasn't a lie.
As I detailed above, the cosmetics mentioned were Ace's tuxedo, Feng's sweater and track pants, and the Doctor's Project Awakening set.
You only get them if you purchase the DLC itself. You won't get them if you buy the characters with Iridescent Shards or Auric Cells.