Jason DLC

Are there any plans for this? The other two (Freddy and Michael) are already here. Will we get to complete the trifecta of the classic 3 horror icons?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • How would he be anything else than a m1 killer?
    The horror of Jason is, that he is unkillable undead force.
    He cannot stalk, that's Myers metier.
    So what would he do with his machete?

  • I think it would cool if he could be a stealth killer, kinda like the pig where he can drop his tr some way. But instead of rbt something else like being able to teleport to objectives or something. I dont know what it could be but I'm sure it would be cool either way. 
  • Devs told that they think that he fits in DbD, and that he has a "welcoming invitation" so it can be.

  • To regurgitate what was mentioned before, he will always be welcome if the IP holders want to make a little crossover baby, but there's no announced plans for it at the moment.
  • Yeah I’d pay 💰 for a Crystal Lake map that’s for sure 
  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Yeah I’d pay 💰 for a Crystal Lake map that’s for sure 

    I think most fans of the series would crap their pants if we were given a fun version of Jason to play and a Crystal lake map to play it in.

    Given how well they handled their other licensed killers, I would buy it day one (and I have never bought a killer day one...usually wait for the "tweaks"). I think BHVR would be a great team to give us a fully functional Jason!

  • Honestly, what power Jason would have?

    He is immortal, but in DBD survivors can't kill the killer.

    He teleports, but Hag and Nurse already do that.

    The problem with Jason is that he wouldn't have a interesting power.

  • Not before they add Pinhead.
  • @Unnamed_Freak said:
    Honestly, what power Jason would have?

    He is immortal, but in DBD survivors can't kill the killer.

    He teleports, but Hag and Nurse already do that.

    The problem with Jason is that he wouldn't have a interesting power.

    He could teleport across the map at will. Like his morph power from his own game. That'd be cool as it couldn't really be used as a chase power but would be to check gens/totems/react to failed skill checks.

    Like a better mint rag hag. (But less accurate)

  • Jason is typically associated with super stealth, super strength, nigh invulnerability, teleporting, and laying traps. Trapper was designed as a Jason knock off if I remember correctly, but it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve seen a licensed killer and original killer with similar powers. 

    But! Jason could be our first true M1 killer with no active powers, just passive bonuses on top of his normal perks. 

    No Terror Radius (stealthy)

    Ignores or severely reduces stun duration (invulnerability)

    Faster gen regression/break pallets with one kick (super strength)

  • Honestly, what power Jason would have?

    He is immortal, but in DBD survivors can't kill the killer.

    He teleports, but Hag and Nurse already do that.

    The problem with Jason is that he wouldn't have a interesting power.

    What power would he have?  that’s actually really easy. While in a chase, Jason can walk through pallets and windows as if they weren’t even there once every 15 seconds, destroying them in the process.

    Walking through things as if they weren’t even there is kinda Jason’s thing.
  • Not before they add Pinhead.
    Pinhead would be pretty cool to see, but Jason is way more popular so he’d take priority
  • Yeah I’d pay 💰 for a Crystal Lake map that’s for sure 
    Yes that would be sweet! I will say it now..if the next licensed DLC is Jason or..(my favorite pic;) Pumpkinhead then I will buy it asap hehe.
  • I would like it but I doubt he would come thanks to all the legal issues regarding the franchise and considering his own game can't even get any updates.