Can Someone Help Me Figure Out What Happened Here?

https://twitter.com/iron_cutlass/status/1701033905359659308

Ada and Claudette are the only two Survivors alive (I saw the Claudette earlier near the Generator which is why I was near it)...

But I have 11 out of 12 Hooks...

And the Claudette DCs yet they are never replaced by a Bot...

And the Ada escapes while it shows the Claudette is still alive AND shows before they DCed...

I also dont even get the "Brutal Killer" or "Merciless Killer" tag you normally get when a match is done, nothing is there...

???

Comments

  • ....think ye broke the system

    Outa curiosity what happened to the "claudette"?

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    ....think ye broke the system

    Outa curiosity what happened to the "claudette"?

    Chris Redfield went down near basement, I saw them working on a close by Generator so I hooked Chris, (failed many times to blink out of the basement) and went to check the Generator the Claudette was working on.

    Idk, she kind of vanished, I gained a hook state, it said she DCed but she was never replaced by a bot, Ada got out because of it, I dont really know what caused it, since even if you disconnect from Lag, you get replaced by a bot.