Give legion a butter knife!
As a Legion main, I can't spread butter on my dead victims well enough with my metallic ruler so if I could have a butter knife it would be so much easier. Thank you ![]()
As a Legion main, I can't spread butter on my dead victims well enough with my metallic ruler so if I could have a butter knife it would be so much easier. Thank you ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is a great idea, id love it
Lol. Why not a spoon and a Ginosaji cosmetic :'D
You can spread butter with a hunting knife easily. I should know—I've done it.
Nooo that's too overpowered
Anyone else getting excited for probable april fools cosmetics?
Ya know.. this is a great idea.. Highly doubt they'd add it tho since my idea of Hillbilly with a banjo never came to be...
hmmmm buttered victims.....does a Mr Burns voice "excellent..."