I can't play this game anymore
Pick killer. Sit alone in lobby for 20 minutes.
Pick survivor. Killer dodges with 6 seconds to start.
Pick killer. Sit alone in lobby for 20 minutes.
Pick survivor. Killer dodges with 6 seconds to start.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you on xbox too fox, same here man. I bully one killer and I can't get a lobby as survivor at all, might as well jump on killer
Im rally sad ps4 frames are ass, it's such a good game but and i just wanna play it with like 30 extra frames pleaseee
Would be cool*
Yes i'm super drunk
Play to derank, run up to killer and beg for death. Killer talks smack about how good he is after the game about how good he is.
Play killer to goof off using padded traps and every bp perk I can . Let survivors go after hooking them all once - Survivors talk smack about baby killers.
Yep working as intended. Time to go play some Santa Clown! (He is lvl 1, but so fun to run! Letter openers for all the kiddies, and fingers for me!!)
He meant me I'm sure.
yeah my steam account is uh, not available so I had to buy it on console to get my dbd fix
I miss all my skins and characters and perks right now. I just have Nea and Meg's unlockables
Yeah, at this point I truly believe 99% of this player base is made of immature 12 year olds without a daddy.
I should actually keep a tally over the next 100 trials how many players leave immature/harassing comments....except I know what the result would be.
Do any "normal" adults even play this game anymore?
I'll be able to play after NYE
Dude hold on, how many foxes are in this forum?
We should create our own group, with blackjack and hookers.
lately i have so many bugs in the game...some never ending Sloppy Butche blood effects (lag the game in a awfull way)
the game freeze when loading the match.
and the most fun bug when you play against the trapper, you can run hooked or pass invicible windows...so wierdo....
Same on PS4, each time I want to play surv its 80% dodge. (I dont even run Claud' !)
But killer queue are quick, even at R1. Mainly 4 man swf, its maybe 30sec for a lobby get ready... pretty good.
I play on xbox bro, sorry.
I remember desperately trying to derank during the hallowed blight due to cue times. Had a game where I was messing about, didn't even try to hook or down survivors due to how easy it is to safety pip, had this Claudette post game telling me how I got "BULLIED!".
I still get my lobbies really fast