I just don't understand
How you gonna make another deadly games collection, but not include david king? When it was literally his occupation in his lore. I swear, missed opportunities is very common with this company. Im not surprised at all.
How you gonna make another deadly games collection, but not include david king? When it was literally his occupation in his lore. I swear, missed opportunities is very common with this company. Im not surprised at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On second thought never mind. I cant trust bhvr to even give david a proper rugby uniform and probably would give him long knee length shorts. Wouldn't do him justice.