It would be a coin flip between Bruce Campbell and Nic Cage
I think I'd lean Nic just cause he's been in so many movies I loved and he seems kind of insane so I bet he'd be fun to hang with.
If we're REALLY stretching the definition of horror actor, I'd want to meet Keanu Reeves. He'd be my #1 with a bullet for actor/actress I want to meet.
I've met and worked with Bruce Campbell multiple times. I'm an actress myself and I can say he's very kind, funny and looks exactly like how he does in the movies.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be a coin flip between Bruce Campbell and Nic Cage
I think I'd lean Nic just cause he's been in so many movies I loved and he seems kind of insane so I bet he'd be fun to hang with.
If we're REALLY stretching the definition of horror actor, I'd want to meet Keanu Reeves. He'd be my #1 with a bullet for actor/actress I want to meet.
Neve Campbell. Absolute star of "Scream".
Tom Savini
Robert Englund
No mention of show's, but
Lauren Cohan
Natalia Dyer. She is so cute ๐
I've met and worked with Bruce Campbell multiple times. I'm an actress myself and I can say he's very kind, funny and looks exactly like how he does in the movies.
He's awesome ๐