is there a grace period to skill checks now...
or did I hit a frame perfect trick or something?
https://youtu.be/CxS9GaTjnIocause I feel like usually the gen would have exploded...
or did I hit a frame perfect trick or something?
https://youtu.be/CxS9GaTjnIocause I feel like usually the gen would have exploded...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe they finally fixed it that Skill Checks like these, which you get when you let go off a Gen, do not auto-fail.
However, even before on very rare occasions a Skill Check like this just did not auto-fail, but you just get the Skill Check-Notification. And I would guess it is one of those rare occasions.
no there was always grace period for skill-checks but it was like 0.2 seconds or something. some player used to refer that tech to gen-tapping hex:ruin but some people didn't understand tech and instead gen-tap entire gen....
they did something to skill checks. they fixed the OC bug, but i feel like they are overall better; the register after pressing space was delayed before for me i guess but they aren't anymore. i missed like 10 skillchecks going for greats in the first match i played after patch. they feel smoother