Give Artist a Sound-Hit-Feedback for her power/crows

Hey,

I became an Artistmain because I love her design, her power, and the satisfying feeling when you snip someone with your crows from far away. However, one thing that bothers me with her power is that you don't get a sound feedback when you injured/down someone with your second crow (power) - like Huntress has when she hit someone with her hatchet. It is so sad that you have to look at the HUD to check if you got the hit.

So please give Artist a Sound-Hit-Feedback like Huntress has, when you injured/down a survivor with your crows. 

Comments

  • I would also love to see this added. It would make her more satisfying to use. It would also help provide nice feedback for times when you fire the birds and look away to do other things without having to check the HUD to see the results.