Alien is balanced

As a Bill enjoyer myself, I have no trouble against The Xenomorph. I don't get how players are struggling against him when he's straightforward; he's on his 4 legs? You better watch out. If they nerf xeno because of their crazy complaints then I got no words for it. We'll have a second singularity in our hands if that happens.

But nah, survivors want it nerfed so they can play against nurse, blight, 3 gen dull merchants and weskers again I guess? Enjoy lmao.

Comments

  • BHVR is not nerfing things for crazy complaints.


    Dead Hard nerf took years. Nurse & Blight are still here. Wesker & Knight did not got unfair nerfs just because survivors hate it. MfT is hot topic but devs did not nerf it too.


    They are simply collecting data and then taking action. So if they nerf Xeno, this means they saw problem with him. They are not gonna nerf him just because survivors asking for it.

  • Now that I've cooled off from a night of constantly being tunnelled (seriously out of sheer bad luck, 7 of my 12 games was first found and tunnelled out...), I did have games where I actually got to play vs. Xeno, and when you actually get a chance to set up turrets and alike, it can be quite fun...

    The only issue is if the Xeno wants you, then the Xeno is a god tier tunneller (no thats not a pun... but it might as well be xD)

    As a SoloQ player, if you get marked for death by the Xeno player, you're dead. There's nothing you can do... you can only pray that someone has set up a turret elsewhere, and if you do that, chances are you're taking the Xeno to a teammate on gens.... so screwed basically.

    There is this constant issue vs. Xeno where is you let turret count drop at all, then you're in big trouble... I haven't found a balance yet between how long I work on gens, vs. How long I spend setting up turrets.

    I've started running OTR, Dead Hard and Decisive Strike cause its genuinely the only way I can ensure I'm in the game for more than 3 minutes xD