Banned for what reason?

Today I opened the game and it said that I got banned for harassment inside the game. What? I am a console player, I can’t even write in post game chat. The few times that I write by the ps4 chat at most I say something like “get gud” or “so skilled” if I’m salty.


I don’t mind a lot considering it’s like one day ban but idk man I don’t understand why. Do you get auto banned if people report you enough or are actions like t bagging and tunneling (or other annoying gameplay actions) bannable?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It's been made very clear that tunneling isn't a bannable offense unless it was provoked by sexuality, religion, name, etc. Tea-bagging should definitely not be bannable. The report system must be different on console since people can't write what happened but people could have taken stuff you did to heart and reported you on the actual website. You could contact customer service just to ask what it was about though.

  • @mikewelk said:

    It's been made very clear that tunneling isn't a bannable offense unless it was provoked by sexuality, religion, name, etc. Tea-bagging should definitely not be bannable. The report system must be different on console since people can't write what happened but people could have taken stuff you did to heart and reported you on the actual website. You could contact customer service just to ask what it was about though.

    Thanks for the information. I won’t contact the devs since it’s just one day ban but I am kinda worried about if it can happen again could I get even my account deleted? I am gonna guess that someone was just very salty and reported me as you said.

    Btw I have been playing since 2017 and this is the first time It happened

  • We do not discuss bans publicly, moreover temporary bans are not appealable.