Please tell me this isn’t a bug

Prestige finally not showing in pregame lobbies?? Please don’t let this be a bug my P100 Steve needs this

image.png


Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Same for me. But a friend of mine still sees all prestige.

    No anonymous mode active etc. So it is likely a bug.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    Same for me. But a friend of mine still sees all prestige.

    No anonymous mode active etc. So it is likely a bug.

    I don’t want this to be a bug 😩 I want this so bad it would help with dodging and feeling harassed for being a p100

  • Not a bug, Mandy said "Can confirm that this is not a bug. We are conducting some ongoing tests with some players, and we're always looking to improve the player experience within the game. We will be monitoring the feedback closely on this."

  • @Annso_x said:

    Not a bug, Mandy said "Can confirm that this is not a bug. We are conducting some ongoing tests with some players, and we're always looking to improve the player experience within the game. We will be monitoring the feedback closely on this."

    I hope it stays hidden till end game.

    I can finally play Jeff again. Wheeeeee