Favorite fast food
i like boigur
i like boigur
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chinese. It's been so long since I've had one though.
🇳🇱kroket🇳🇱
you know croquettes? these are the very much not fancy version
Damn i miss them now. Its hard to get here.
For me, if i don't eat any of the more cliche fast food i usually get myself some Mettbrötchen (raw pork on a bun) or Leberkäse (think of a smooth spiced meatloaf made with liver).
Korean corndogs.
They sell them near my house, whenever I don't feel like cooking I walk there and just get 3 of them and a drink.
I highly recommend trying them if you get the chance.
I'm such a fiend for Dominos pan pizza. I know it's not very good on the "pizza tier list" (lol) but man... something about all that cheese 🤤
Probably the nachos you get at the cinema. With extra jalapeños!
🍕🍕🍕🤤