Halloween is coming
And devs I hope you dont think im gonna pay for a Xeno with slains of pustula flowers.I expect something more original.
And devs I hope you dont think im gonna pay for a Xeno with slains of pustula flowers.I expect something more original.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. Blighted queen!
this comes off as extremely entitled.
I agree, with Wesker I was disappointed in his blight outfit, atleast nemesis looks bloated
Nemesis looks cool wesker not much maybe a big pustula flower and shirtless like when on re4 as final boss would be cooler
I like the way you think
Maybe this is finally the year