Turret invulnerable while disabled?

So I've been noticing something kinda weird that when I try to m1 turrets right after coming out of a tunnel they don't blow up but after they come back online I can m1 them just fine.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

  • Yes... you need to wait till they fire at you to destroy them. I assume this is a bug.

  • I've seen the same. It's very annoying and unintuitive. You get out, hit them, don't destroy them and get blasted while your locked in cooldown animation.

  • Based on an entire day and night of playing Xenomorph enough to reach P3, yes. Turrets are definitely invincible in two specific states - post-tunneling disabled and on the ground undeployed while they're still folded up.

  • So thats what that is.


    It feels awful pls change it. whiffing then getting a faceful of fire is just annoying.