Does the game seem more.... fuzzy, to anyone else?
Everything just seems a bit blurry.
Everything just seems a bit blurry.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah in the lobby I noticed this but i think it's the lighting?
Is this in game as well for you or?
It's mostly the lobby yeah, but in game I noticed it too.
It was on the PTB too, I have no idea if that's actually what it is but the game absolutely looks worse with both the offered anti-aliasing settings. TAA looks incredibly smeared out, and AA off looks incredibly jaggy like the characters looks like I'm on 480p resolution when I'm on 1440p.