Xenomorph's tail hit box

So something I noticed is how it's almost impossible to get a hit with his tail if the survivors aren't in an animation. For example in one of my games I was not even 20 meters away from a survivor and I do my tail attack. The tail clearly hit them (i saw it go through their body) but they run away like nothing happened at all.

Comments

  • @BlazenW01f said:

    So something I noticed is how it's almost impossible to get a hit with his tail if the survivors aren't in an animation. For example in one of my games I was not even 20 meters away from a survivor and I do my tail attack. The tail clearly hit them (i saw it go through their body) but they run away like nothing happened at all.

    20 meter? His tail range is about the same as Nemesis's tentacle (so about 6m - I don't know precise number).

  • @BlazenW01f said:

    So something I noticed is how it's almost impossible to get a hit with his tail if the survivors aren't in an animation. For example in one of my games I was not even 20 meters away from a survivor and I do my tail attack. The tail clearly hit them (i saw it go through their body) but they run away like nothing happened at all.

    @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389565/xenomorphs-tail-hit-box

    20 meter? His tail range is about the same as Nemesis's tentacle (so about 6m - I don't know precise number).

    It's 4.8 for Xeno and 5-6 for Nemesis depending on tier. So at all stages it's shorter then Nems.