I can’t get into most of my matches

I’ve queued up for 5 games with the Xenomorph so far, and I’ve only been able to play 2 of them. The other 3 matches said there was an issue and canceled the match similarly to when someone disconnects when entering a match. Is this a problem for anyone else or is it only on PlayStation 4?

Comments


  • Ignore this, I accidentally commented and I don’t know how to delete it

  • I've had this happen at least five times in a row right now, plus it's happened previously. It's a huge problem, I'm not getting to play.

    Trying to play survivor on PS4.

    Edit: now 5 times in a row

  • Yep happend to me too. Already started a thread on this problem couple of hours ago.

    But someone told me thats just me...well...

    5 games disconected in a row...then I had 5 surv and 2 killer matches which worked...and now problem starts again...

    PS4 pro/EU Server