DBD Legion Purge Cosmetics.
If BHVR was able to get hold of skins from the movies the purge, as I think some would look awesome in this game, who would you want to see?
would love to see the Kiss Me costume:
and also the GOD one:
If BHVR was able to get hold of skins from the movies the purge, as I think some would look awesome in this game, who would you want to see?
would love to see the Kiss Me costume:
and also the GOD one:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More legion skins....as if we dont have enough of those.
Can never have too many clothes!
correct! we don't have enough!
yay!!
I don't care for the first one, but I always thought the one with the "GOD" mask was really freaky.