It all leads here challenge help
Hello!
I have been trying to do this challenge but don't seem to get progress when I heal people fully what am I doing wrong?
(I made sure I am playing Haddie and have the perk on!)
Hello!
I have been trying to do this challenge but don't seem to get progress when I heal people fully what am I doing wrong?
(I made sure I am playing Haddie and have the perk on!)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try Now, it seems to have been fixed in the Xeno update.
Note you don't have to reunite with 2 survivors at the same time, you need to reunite with 2 injured survivors throughout the match, and you need to heal 1 complete health state.
A save off off hook and a full heal, them meeting an injured survivor later is sufficient for it to pop
Can confirm it still doesn’t work even with trying your suggestion. No matter how many times I meet with injured survivors (even 2 at the same time with me) and healing more than a single health state and still no progress. Yes I’m playing Haddie with Inner Focus on. Does using a medkit negate it?
complete in a single trial and 100 health states jebus crisp
Yea, I am not getting it either, it seems that you must NOT be reunited with survivors that are NOT INJURED or they don't count. They have to be INJURED WHEN YOU MEET THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME. I just literally got a Iridescent Healing emblem and still didnt' get the challenge done.