are there any active codes to redeem?

Comments

  • The only one I know of is the code "WARRIORPUPPERS" for a charm dedicated to Puppers. If you're not familiar, he was a DBD streamer for years and he only just recently passed away from ALS/other health complications.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I haven't seen any in awhile. Frankly it's kind of confusing when you have 20+ guides on redeemable codes...who knows what's updated or not these days.

    yea i tried a few codes but they were all expired

  • There are (to my knowledge and I follow a few DBD Code accounts) no active BP/Shard codes available right now

    There are always some of the ones that are always active for charms (like Puppers above or the LGBT flags) but nothing for any currency

  • IMG_9186.jpeg

    also CAWCAW, for him:

    image.png

    There’s also the umbrella-terms Pride Flag and Progress Flag, but I forget what their codes were and I haven’t bookmarked them on twitter. Uno momento whilst I dive into my threads.

    dive results:

    IMG_9187.jpeg IMG_9188.jpeg IMG_9189.jpeg