Is it possible to have my Xbox game data + dlc available on my PC?

I've played DbD on and off on my Xbox for the past year or so. In that time, I've made purchases for killers, and bought killers + survivors individually. I recently received a good Desktop PC that can run actually run DbD. I wanted to know if there was any sort of data transfer possible so that I could have my progress and purchased items on my PC.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Since Microsoft owns Xbox, it might be possible to transfer data over to PC like that. I would go their site to find out if and how that is possible. I don't think there is much else you can do besides that, unless someone else in the comments say so.
  • Sadly no, your account is platform specific so if you wished to go from XBox to PC you would need to start over again.