Can you please add a ######### hook to springwood basement?
God this is so ######### ridiculous. If you use the 1/2 it gives you on the school since all the activity takes place around there then you're absolutely #########.
Just had 2 survivors both hatch camping. First one escaped my grasp before I could get them to the hook next to the playground area and I had to down them again.
After that hook went the other was able to break free, then run down and get the hatch before i could catch them. Was using spirit too but even she wasnt fast enough.
What a joke. What an absolute ######### joke. Yet again survivors get free wins and the killer can do ######### all but bring a situational perk in the rare event that this map comes up but then you need all the other situational perks to fix all the broken ######### in this game so good luck with 4 slots.
I'm now considering this map broken. Until it's fixed I guess it's D/C time.
Just had 2 survivors both hatch camping. First one escaped my grasp before I could get them to the hook next to the playground area and I had to down them again.
After that hook went the other was able to break free, then run down and get the hatch before i could catch them. Was using spirit too but even she wasnt fast enough.
What a joke. What an absolute ######### joke. Yet again survivors get free wins and the killer can do ######### all but bring a situational perk in the rare event that this map comes up but then you need all the other situational perks to fix all the broken ######### in this game so good luck with 4 slots.
I'm now considering this map broken. Until it's fixed I guess it's D/C time.
Comments
if your on about the boiler room then i agree. i like the basement in killers shack so a spare hook it the boiler room would be nice. its not the most broken map though, that goes to coldwind (which i actually have an on going discussion on).
Not to mention claustrophobic little areas with no line of sight are awful for killer. I get why they're in but areas like that and undernearh the pantry feel so frustrating to play in.
If you think Springwood is bad, then you have to see The Game. Sometimes there are only two hooks downstairs/upstairs, and survivors run to the area that doesn't have hooks.
The devs really need to improve their placement skills.
Also please don’t dc you’ll ( eventually) be banned and you’ll ruin the experience for other players.
And the hooks need to spawn. Screw balance. There's nothing balanced about it right now and yet here we are...
Plus if they go down there then a non-obsession DS is 100% guarenteed.
I felt ya, I got Haddonfield 5 times in a row. It was depressing.
I got 2 offerings at first and then 2 of it naturally choosing Springwood.
Each time the basement spawned in the shack. It was infuriating. Especially when one got the hatch because of it.
Great map design. Cant hook survivors down there...but hatch spawns there 90% of the time. I'm guessing it's designed to be like that.
”screw balance” even though this game is far from being perfectly balanced it is still balanced enough as is for players to play either side, and the hook spawn change was great it balanced the killers ability to hook survivors ( previously hooks spawned side by side), and if we didn’t have balance the hooks would still not regenerate so be grateful.
Unless you wish to go back to the earlier times when killers were paired with parties of 4 sabo jakes running saboteur builds.
Nope, no offerings. Just the RNG and pure bad luck.