does anybody else hate coldwind as killer?
i just want to know how many people agree with me. i dont like coldwind farm as killer because i cant see who im chasing half the time because everyone runs into the corn fields and scratch marks become useless because of how hard they are to follow. is this just a problem i have or not?
Comments
All farm maps should be removed. Rotten fields and Clodwind and Thomson's house are shittiest maps for killers and that yamaoka estate too. they are maps that are made 100% for survivors. It ######### counters what killers have. ######### VISION! you cannot see anything. soooo #########
I love the Thompson House, I have no problem with Torment Creek, and I hate Rotten Fields. The corn vision is so strong I wish I used Bloodhound.
I HATE any of the corn maps if I play Huntress or Myers because their abilites are hindered by the corn. Myers can’t even stalk through the corn and throwing hatchets through corn is like playing whack-a-mole. When I play Spirit I don’t have as many problems due to her being smaller and able to sneak up on survivors with her Prayer Beads add-on. Myers can sneak up on survivors but when a 7 foot giant in a white mask is coming towards you, more than likely you’ll notice quickly. Especially due to his loud breathing.
Order of preference with cornfield maps
1. Thompson House
2. Fractured Cowshed
3. Torment Creek
4. Rancid Abattoir
5. ROTTEN FIELDS
I’m honestly just sick of getting the slaughterhouse map, it’s such a boring layout and the matches are always long and drawn out.
Yamaoka is especially bad as well.
Technically, those realms are unfair for killers. The see-through walls make looping incredibly strong.
Coldwind maps are the ones I like less but not because of the corn, but for the see-through walls. Mindgames are impossible if survivors can always see you.
I dont think corn is the problem.
It's that killer has 0 outplay potential on Coldwinds transparent walls
Yeah, it sucks, but hopefully the survivors you find have bright colors so you can see them better while chasing them in the corn. And hopefully they are not Claudettes
The problem with the Coldwin Farm maps are they're just too ######### big. If survivors aren't stupid, and don't somehow managed to bunch the last 3 generators together, you're never going to stop the gen rush because it's way too hard to put any pressure on the gens, unless you're a really good Billy.
Or be me, with my purple haired Nea, and basically be absolutely ######### if we get Coldwind. Corn isn't doing ######### for me when I glow like a purple lighthouse.
i bet you light up like japan on August 6, 1945 XD. this discussion has been dead for a while and im not sure why its been revived.
to sum the all the coldwind farm maps up at once:
-insane amounts of pallets (like, seriously. these maps are supposed to be a big cornfield, why is there more pallets than corn?)
-save loops (you can see through wals, so the killer cant rly mindgame)
-at least 2 huge loops, mostly 3 (shack, cow tree, big building)
-invisible survivors inside the corn