Keyboard and Mouse on Consile
I think to have the option for Keyboard and Mouse on Console would be good, cause some people prefer controller and some people prefer keyboard and mouse.
I think to have the option for Keyboard and Mouse on Console would be good, cause some people prefer controller and some people prefer keyboard and mouse.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most games I know have support for Keyboard and Mouse on Console, DBD isnt one of them. I really wish they have support for Keyboard and Mouse since it would have made playing on Console a far more enjoyable experience before I moved to PC.
Im tired of people just saying "get a PC" as if a Keyboard and Mouse cant be bought for 10 USD, more people can afford a Keyboard and Mouse than they can a new PC, and if they already have a Console, they arent just going to spend the money to switch over.